2010年10月28日 星期四

What I Like about this class

English 2 Honor have always been a fun class to me, Mr. Mccool' class are also one of my favorites of all time. There is nothing that i don't like about this class and I love this class. The class consists of interesting readings, they are inspirational and i am learning about something interesting in the book and it can help me in my life. F451 is one of the best examples. Now, I would like to walk around the neighborhood and take a look around and even help someone to open the door for them or picking up something. The class materials are not too hard, the homework loads are not too much, quality work instead of quantity work. We have enough time to prepare for the tests, class preparations and all we need to know about the test. Latin and Greek roots quiz are also a great thing about this class. Its something that i haven't learn before and Mr. Mccool continue the work of Ms. Brown and made it better and more fun. The jokes in class created a happy atomsphere and no grumpy stuff around that can make you really angry. Mr. Mccool teaches good, I'm absorbing all the stuff that's being taught to me right now and its useful stuff. This class is flawless, its perfect, andd i wouldn't want to change anything about it at all.

沒有留言:

張貼留言