2010年11月3日 星期三
Point of no return
I beleive that msot people back down and panic when they meets a point of no return. For me, te situation differs for my point of no return. I often face lots of point of no return, moving to a new school, a mid-term, a report card, the hour before my competition of taekwando or even going on a rollar coaster. These are all points of no return for me, however i just chill out and relax. If there was no one behind my back shouting for something, i ususlly just chill for everything. Such as the mun conference i went recently, i'm fine going up the podium with jeans and sport shoes, as long as pamala won't be at my back shouting at me for not having the suit, I don't really care. I aslo like to imagine myself in the times of a character in a novel, their points of no return also gets me thinking of what i will do when i'm in times like that.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)

沒有留言:
張貼留言