2010年12月9日 星期四

Self-Definition

If i have to define myself in one word, i would describe myself in the word curly. I used to hate that name because i wanted to look more like everyone else. However, as time pass on till now, i like the word curly as it suits my personality and look. If you would have walk around numerous school like i did, its really unusual for someone to have a afro like this nowadays and its espacially unique. Anyone can look at me once and remember me by my curly hair and name me something that is related to curly. I like the name as it also suits my personality. When having a curly hair, it really look a bit messy and hard to comb and organize it. I'm a unorganized person, but i still have the sense of responsibility. The messiness of my hair correspond to how i do things the way unorganized. With the unique look, i also dress diffrently from kids around my community when i'm around. I like to wear lots of rings and necklaces, this is quite uncommon to some students and i stand out even more. This further strenghten my word as curly, unique hairstyle, and a unique dressing. I think i am fine with both way as narrow or lots of names. When you have lots of names, it kinda symbolize you are universal, lots of people know you. When you have a narrow name like i have now, it like your symbol. It would only mean one thing when this word is called out and you will be the only one that turn back and say "what?"

沒有留言:

張貼留言