2011年2月10日 星期四

Another P.O.V.

I've decided to use the scene with the police taking down Christopher. I will ne writing the story in the point of view of the police. I believe the part with the police could provide the most interesting thoughts and efvents that are happening in the scene. I portriat the police with a scene eating donuts first, fat and a bit grumpy. He would take Christopher as a wierd kid that would kill a dog. He would be in awe at such a gross scene where this kid holds the dog in his arm. His wierd attitude will piss the police off even more. Impatient and angry will result beating Christopher and he will jump up and attack him. The assault of Christopher wil further stikes up fury inside the poice's heart. He would probably view Chirstopher as a boy in puberty that's oppose to the whole world. Thinking that he could take a beating to calm him down and show him whose the boss. He does not know that he have a problem i nhis brain, and doesn't care.

沒有留言:

張貼留言