2011年4月21日 星期四

Writing in a Style

1. I have always believe we are the BEST. Fromt he moment i went in this school i have been excited to be a part of the best school in Taiwan. Today, as i walk in the school, i see a huge mess in front of the office. It's a whole mess that includes shirts, leftovers, cups, and papers that are left around the sofa area. Now i hate to give out detentions to everyone in the school, so i wish that all of us could clean up the mess in front of office. We Pacific American School are the best. We are the best and i hate to see our beautiful school being so dirtied out in front of the office. If someone litter anything in the school again, you could report to any teacher such as Ms. Sue, or Mr. Dahl or come and find me and tell me who was littering. I will give them detention in the morning with me picking up trashes. I believe none of us want to ruin our perfect morning picking up trash andw wake up at 7.
2. You know you are not supposed to be eating in school. You are all bullying me you know, I have to live here alone and so many work to do. Do you know how tiring my job is?You litter here and there and i have to pick it all up 'sob' You know i don't have to be here you know, it's not my responsibility to take care of all of your trashes. I'm not your maid you know, ok? I'm not your mother you know, you are all grown up and you should not need someone else here to clean up your trash. Its not my responsibility!
3. sigh, good boy ah good girl ah, its soooooo dirty here la, could you guys clean up the mess in froooont of the office ma? I know that you are all good boys good girls and can keep the school clean la. You are all very good boy and girls la hao bu hao?

沒有留言:

張貼留言