2011年1月10日 星期一
Proving One’s Self
Teenagers are always trying to prove themselves. Their position in the school society, community, or the respect that they get. Take me as an example, i tend to hang out with people older than me. I have to act a bit more mature than some people in my grade will do, like not to spit boba tea on the ground(for fun). Proving myself to look more mature, doesn't matter your clothings or your body. I tried to get fit and grow my six packs, althought i'm skinny but its growing. I find this proving oneself also have a relationship between finding who you are. Finding what you really are, what you really like and can do happens in this time. I used to try out diffrent kind of clothing to find what i really like, from chinese boys to american boys than to a bit skater punk feeling. This is all part of a finding yourself and tou maturity process. Making a dare or fulfilling a promise is also a way to prove youself among the people. Successing a dare from a people tend to make you feel more intact with people and not being left out.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)

沒有留言:
張貼留言