2011年1月20日 星期四

Shaped by Time and Place

Time and palce changes a person's hobby or interests. I often imagine myself living in another time zone or another country such as the Renaisance period. I love arts in the Renaisance time and all the famous work of symbolisms and artist style. That was the time of my great interest in art. I would learn art from famous painters such as Alberch Durer or maybe Titian. I could then leave my name in history and be a famous and honorable person. Living in the islands or Hawaii could also be interesting. I'm very interested in board sports such as snowboarding or surfing. I picture myself cutting through the waves and diving down the rocks. Getting tanned, getting fit and leave a short little curl hair and no more glasses. I could live in Japan and hnag out with some hot japanese girls. Go snowboarding every saturday from 8:00 to 6:00 and become a expert on snowboarding while my grades are still good. Life in another place sounds good, diffrent from America or Taiwan where you just have a popular sport of basketball or baseball. Away from video games or much of a tv when you have the natural surroundings around you to be able to feel the cool breezes of the wave or from the snow each day.

沒有留言:

張貼留言