2011年3月24日 星期四

Memories

My strongest memory when i was little but fromed by shock and admiration. I believe that shock is something that would create a lasting image in someone's mind. When i was little, about 1st grade, i always hang out around my neighborhood with a big brother and 3 big sisters. They were like my real brothers and sisters even more than my own little sister. We played together in school, went out for food, mess around, and even sleepovers are a usual thing to all of us. My big brother was a tall skinny person 3 years older than me, with a buzzcut like haircut and i believe pretty handsome. He had a sister that is 2 years older than me, which was one of my big sister i hang out with. Across my building, lives the two twin sisters i had, very beauriful, both older tham me by 3 years. All 4 of them had some of the top grades and skills. My big brother and his sister was taekwando champion. The twin sisters has top grades in her class and the whole grade. The event happened at a wendsay afternoon after we came back. I was playing alone beside the pond in our community. Somehow there was two kids about 2 years older than me that slipped into our community. When i was little, i was a small little kid that was kind of easy to pick on. They slipped in and started messing around in the pond, throwing rocks at the fishes or splashing water on plants that i helped grew. I decided that i am going to tell them to stop. As i walk over to them, they started picking on me. Laughing about my size, my grade, and pushing me around. I was quite angry and told them to stop, it made the older one a bit angry and took up my ball on the side decided to throw it at me. I was so scare from the minute he went to pick the ball and i squat down holding my hand above my head. Not aware that me older brother and sister were coming. He threw the ball at me and suddenly my older brother ran infrony of me and tried to catch the ball. He failed, and the ball hit him in the eye pretty hard. He fell on the ground and started moaning on the impact of the ball. I grew furious by the actions from these two older boys. I had a habit when i was small, whenever i am very angry or sad i would cry easily. I cry in anger for how useless i am or the sorrow that people doesn't like me. I started crying on the spot looking at my friend on the ground and thought he broke his nose or something. The two boys were shocked too fearing they caused trouble and would be beat up by their parents. While they froze at the ground, i sobbed and took up a thick stick that we used to hit the snakes and jumped on top of the one that threw the ball. I beat him senselessly with my stick, even though i was kind of small but he did got beat up pretty well. With my weight on top he couldn't do anything, it was when my older sisters pulled me off him that i realized the boy was bleeding. They ran away from the pond and i stared at my big brother who looked like nothing happened. With a smile on his face he pulled me off to the pond and we started playing again. I was totally shock by how he hold his anger. He didn't ran and chase the boys down, he simply smiled at me and forgot about the whole thing. THe total admiraiton of him rose up and i find myself a super idol in my life. He took a ball from a random stranger for me and didnt' feel mad. It basically opened a door to my life on hom i want to live around my friends. I;ve decided to protect my friends and back them up no matter what happens. The act of heroic i expierenced was something that i will never forget for the rest of my life.

沒有留言:

張貼留言