2011年3月16日 星期三
Will to Survive
Yes, lots of books had this kind of scene of sacrificing themselves for the well beings of other people. I beleive this is a heroic act that is upon my instinct. I wouldn't think about if i should go save someone or not. I wouldn't balence about saving people or saving myself. If i'm out of trouble, such as a boat crash or a car crash in the water, i would jump back down and save people. I have the ability to swim and save someone that doesn't have the ability, then why should i waste this ability? This question correspond to a simliar quote, the stronger you are the greater you're responsibilities are. When you have a skill of survival and someone else doesn't, you should go down and save them. It doesn't matter if its in a burning building, a sunken car or someone drowning in the middle of the ocean. Some people would worry about themselves only, while some worries about other people. It's a act of selfisness and nonselfishness. This doesn't apply to people who doesn't have the ability to save someone. In the passage of titanic we read, i saw the part where people kicked people off the life boats where only half of them were full. I feel that's outrageous, how could somebody do such a thing as to simply cut off their chance to live? Those people are disgusting to my view, a extra people on the boat doesn't mean it's going to crash. In fact it might even provide with a little more heat as they cuddle together. However, people do stupid things in danger times. Most probably wouldn't remember that they have to save people before the y realize they're safe.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)

沒有留言:
張貼留言